Two conference rooms and a patio area available for reservation. These spaces are intended to support the mission of the Molecular Biology Institute, which is to advance scientific progress through collaboration and education.
Requests for booking can be made online. Requests are reviewed by the MBI office and prioritized based on the affiliation of the requestor (MBI Faculty, MBIDP student, associated lab personnel), the size of the group and the purpose of the meeting.
Sigman Room (Boyer 130)
- Maximum capacity: 30-40 (classroom style)
- Laptops connect via VGA or HDMI.
- LED display monitor requires extendable pointer (no laser pointer)
- NOTE: there is no amplified sound system in this room.
- Maximum Capacity: 100
- Laptop connection via VGA or HDMI
- Projector and projection screen
- Sound capable
Room use guidelines:
- Rooms should be left in the condition they were found in.
- Set up and clean up are the responsibility of the contact person.
- Requests to use the rooms after 5pm will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
A/V supplies are available from the Administrative Office (Boyer Hall 168) and include:
- Adaptors for most laptops
- Wireless microphone, if needed (Boyer 159 only)